100% For Charity Global Hip Hop Project by Awkword “World View” ~ BNR Spotlight
All proceeds from World View are being donated to Guns 4 Cameras (G4C), a 501c3-registered nonprofit that goes beyond the gun-exchange, working to eradicate street violence through the Hip Hop-inspired education and empowerment of our at-risk youth. Hip Hop/Rap Artist, Activist and Sociologist AWKWORD is the mastermind behind World View, the first-ever 100% For-Charity Global Hip Hop project, sponsored by The DJ Booth (DJBooth.net) and The Morgan Stanley Foundation. WORLD VIEW, by AWKWORD: Available for 100% For-Charity Purchase, now on Bandcamp, cop the project today!
About The Project: Awkword is “one of the most impactful and globally active Hip Hop personalities in the game today” (The Hype Magazine) and one of Rap Genius’s “favorite up-and-comers”, making “quality music that deserves to be heard” (Chuck D of Public Enemy). Awkword is “the heart and soul” of the “highly anticipated LP World View” (The Source), the 1st 100% For-Charity Global Hip Hop Album, out now…
Five years in the making, the 16-track LP has been described by the artist as “the first-ever 100% for-charity global Hip Hop project.” All proceeds are being donated to Guns 4 Cameras, a 501c3 nonprofit working to stop gun violence. Nine countries — and five continents — are represented on the album, already being called “a home run” and “an instant classic”. Features include: Joell Ortiz, KRS-One, Sean Price, Slug (of Atmosphere), Chino XL, The Kid Daytona, Jasiri X, ILL BILL, Viro The Virus (RIP), REKS.
“World View” by Awkword Global Hip Hop Project 100% For Charity ~ Stream / Purchase
All proceeds go to World View charity Guns 4 Cameras, a 501c3 nonprofit that goes beyond the gun-exchange program, working to eradicate street violence through the Hip Hop-inspired education and empowerment of our at-risk youth.
01. “Gas Land (Frack Off)” ft. Chaundon [prod. by Numonics]
02. “Throw Away The Key” [prod. by L.Ment (Canada)]
03. “Bars & Hooks” ft. Sean Price, The Kid Daytona & The Incomparable Shakespeare [prod. by Harry Fraud]
04. “Penny” [prod. by Dismas (Romania)]
05. “The People’s Champions” ft. Shabaam Sahdeeq, Punchline & Beretta 9 [prod. by Harry Fraud]
06. “Got Class?” [prod. by Fresh Nerd]
07. “Notorious” ft. Wordsmith, Jasiri X, Jus Daze & Capital X (Norway) [prod. by Amin PaYnE
08. “Doctor Doctor” ft. GuessWho? [prod. by MajoR R.E. (Malaysia)]
09. “Requiem” ft. SoulStice, Ess Vee & CuzOH! Black (add. vox by Jay Daniels & Mark Deez) [prod. by ATG]
10. “Melting Pot (Made In America)” ft. Chaundon [prod. by Numonics]
11. “Rape” [prod. by Fafu]
12. “Rap Genius” ft. Chino XL & Perseverance [prod. by The White Shadow (Norway)]
13. “It’s Not Possible” [prod. by Recluse Crew (Finland)]
14. “#AaronSwartz” ft. L*A*W [prod. by Steel Tipped Dove]
15. “The World Is Yours” ft. Sha Stimuli & Viro the Virus [prod. by Dominant1 (Malawi)]
16. “Imperialism” ft. C-Rayz Walz & REKS [prod. by Jonny Lupo (Moldova)]
17. “Radio 2.0″ ft. KRS-One, Dug Infinite, Brimstone127 & Mista Lawnge [prod. by Vice Souletric]
18. “Metal Music” ft. El Gant, ILL BILL, Tenacity & Blame One [prod. by Tranzformer]
19. “Go!” ft. Joell Ortiz, Slug (of Atmosphere) & Maya Azucena [prod. by Domingo]
Live and direct… Big Noise Radio for authentic hip-hop music and culture from AWKWORD!
Article: Awkword / DJ Booth