Copywrite Releases “God Save The King” (on CD) ~ BNR Artist Spotlight
Following the successes of his debut LP (“The High Exhaulted”) and his most recent sophomore album (“The Life and Times of Peter Nelson”), Copywrite found himself at a crossroad. He had first become popular in the underground scene for his battle raps and witty punch lines. With the release of “Life and Times of Peter Nelson” Copywrite has found critical success (XXL Magazine, Hiphopdx.com, Thewellversed.com, URB.com etc) by being more honest and candid about his life. Some fans yearned for the Copywrite who ripped other rappers to shreds; while critics and newer fans appreciated the deeper more introspective side of Copywrite. Mix all of that in along with the deaths of a few close friends and family members that have taken place since “The Life and Times of Peter Nelson” was released a year ago emboldened Copywrite to strengthen himself in his faith to change his content moving forward. What this offers the listener is a true look into the artist, who like many of us, starts something one way, but finishes it in a different manner.
Copywrite “Swaggot Killaz” feat Jakki Da Mota Mouth (Official Music Video)
01. Post-Apocalyptic Request Box
02. Love w/ Tage Future of MHz
03. Swaggot Killaz w/ Jakki da mota mouth of MHz
04. Sorrow w/ Illogic & Don Jaga
05. Man Made w/ Rockness Monstah of Heltah Skeltah
06. J.O.Y. w/ Jason Rose & Torae
07. Union Right w/ MHz
08. YO MTV Raps! (Money for Nothing)
09. Blue Ribbon
13. White Democrats w/ Mac Lethal
14. Golden State (Of Mind) w/ Evidence, Roc Marciano & Casual
16. Got to Make it w/ Tage Future of MHz
17. A Talk with Jesus
Support underground hip-hop music! You can cop the “God Save The King” CD at Fat Beats dot com.
Keep it locked to Big Noise Radio for authentic hip-hop from Copywrite and Fatbeats!